Turn up the heat on a refreshing summer salad by adding the Hatch Chile spice your friends and family love. This Spicy Hatch Watermelon Salad is perfect for your next summer barbecue or as a poolside snack on a hot day.
- 1 Hatch Chile (seeded and chopped)
- 1 mini watermelon or a container of Signature Kitchens fresh-cut watermelon
- 1/4 cup Briannas Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Pinch of red chili flakes
- Pinch of sea salt
Not sure how to prep your Hatch Chiles? Check out our step-by-step instructions here.
- Cut up your watermelon and place in a bowl.
- Seed and chop your Hatch Chile and add to bowl with watermelon.
- Spoon dressing over the top and sprinkle on red chile flakes and sea salt.
- Stir and enjoy!